J2EE Developer – Immediate requirement
Kii Mobile Technologies is currently looking for a strong J2EE developer with experience building enterprise level applications. The candidate should have minimum of 5 year’s work experience. The candidate must have experience working in an innovation and production environment as the successful candidate will be a key individual in engineering new apps delivered through mobile devices.
Requirements of this Role
- Expert knowledge of Spring MVC, Security, REST, Tiles and Struts 2.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JDBC, JSPs, Servlets, and Linux shell script
- Working knowledge of EJB 2.0 and 3.0, AJAX, MyBatis, JQuery and JSON
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical Lead experience is an asset
- Development environment knowledge must include Eclipse.
- Application server knowledge must include JBoss.
- Database knowledge must include MySQL. IBM DB2 and Oracle is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Work with product management and the engineering team to conceptualise, build, test and release apps.
- Researching, adopting and integrating new technologies.
- A Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5 + years experience of development in J2EE.
- 5 + years experience design and development for large scale enterprise business applications.
- An understanding of design patterns and software development frameworks.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU A TALENTED DEVELOPER?
This is a great opportunity to join a small dynamic team of mobile developers, assisting in the design and construction of a range of solutions, from cool consumer mobile apps to large Fortune 500 applications and back end systems. Incredible opportunity to apply yor skill sets and learn from a team of great developers. Awesome location in Liberty Village surrounded by tech and marketing firms with a great vibe, restaurants, and fitness facilities. Easy access via TTC and parking across the street.
- Actively Design, develop, and implement commercially released and enterprise applications for mobile platform (Android, iOS)
- Be able to work with the latest devices and technologies.
- Familiar with all the phases of software development lifecycle.
- Effectively communicates technical concepts and work status with the management team and client.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years iOS application development experience or 1+ years Android application development experience required.
- Familiar with code management/build tools such as SubVersion.
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC is required
- Familiarity with the development of handset/tablet universal applications is an asset.
- Experience with Server-Client communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc) is an asset.
- Have solid working experience with one of Eclipse, XCODE, or the Android SDK/Android Development Toolkit (ADT).
- Knowledge of Mobile networks such as GSM and CDMA is an asset.
- Abilities of self-management and multi-tasking are required.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- Location: Liberty Village – Toronto
- Principals only. No recruiters please.
- Forward your resume to email@example.com
Updated on 2015-03-03T22:47:07+00:00, by .